This reputable small firm of accountants is growing rapidly and has a friendly professional working environment with offices located within ease reach of local transport links.
We require a Finance Assistant to join our team, your already have a minimum of 1 years experience in a practice and ATT level 3 as a minimum your also need to have experience:
* Preparation of sole trader accounts;
* Preparation of tax computations and returns;
* Understanding of taxation & HMRC requirements
* All round bookkeeping & reconciliations;
* Monthly & Quarterly duties including VAT returns; Payroll RTI Submissions
* Assistance with ad-hoc work as required of a small business;
* Good confident communication skills to liaise with clients and third parties queries;
* Experience in working with VT+ BTC Software and Sage, Xero a distinct advantage.
We are a hard working team that go out of the way to support each other and our clients so your need to have strong all round accounting skills; Strong IT skills including Excel and Word; Strong concentration; organisation & prioritisation skills, with attention to detail; your also be a confident communicator who has a professional manner with clients and be able to demonstrate a diplomatic & assertive attitude driving professionalism into everything you do and willing to work additional hours during peak periods.
Don't delay hit apply today
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.