Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Fermentation Scientist Job
Wiltshire, South West
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for assisting the process development and analytical group by providing technical support in the development of production processes for biopharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Fermentation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide a scientific and technical specialism in the area of the culturing and growth of prokaryotic organisms from bench scale to pilot scale fermentation systems to project teams involved in the development of processes for the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products from both genetically modified and pathogenic micro-organisms.
2. You will contribute to experimental designs, progress reports and generation of new project proposals.
3. Play a key role in the technology transfer activities relating to the development and/or manufacture of biopharmaceutical products internally or alongside collaborators/customers.
4. Contribute technical and resource information to project/business managers to assist in the preparation of new project proposals, as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fermentation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline which includes the study of bioprocessing / fermentation, such as Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Medical Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment.
Key Words: Fermentation | Process Development | Bioprocessing | Upstream | Biopharmaceuticals | Life Science | Biotechnology | Biochemistry | Biochemical Engineering | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.