Exercise Fitness Instructor - Calcot Spa, Tetbury
Calcot Manor is an award winning 35 bedroom country house hotel in the Cotswolds. Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed and with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation. The building is lovely, the lavender-lined outdoor hot tub and open fire is inviting and of course the healthy menu is delicious – but most importantly, the spa and the team are exceptional.
The Calcot Collection is a small privately owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.
We are currently looking for an Exercise Fitness Instructor to join our team at Calcot Spa.
Purpose of job:
- To assist the Operations Manager & Fitness Manager in the efficient running of the Fitness Department.
- To ensure the Fitness Department runs smoothly by completing Daily Procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Completing assigned tasks from Fitness Management
- Instructing regular Fitness Classes
- Provide Gym Inductions for Members
- Provide Gym Progress Updates for Members
- Offer Personal Training
- Complete daily Water Quality Tests of Pool & Hot Tub
- Complete daily Gym Cleaning where assigned
- Promoting other aspects of the business suitably
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- 2 years relevant Industry experience
- Gym Instructor & REPS Level 2 essential
- Personal Training Qualification & REPS Level 3 essential
- Exercise to Music / Aerobics Qualification essential
- Yoga / Pilates Qualification highly desirable
- Aqua Qualification highly desirable
- Plant Room knowledge desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Computer literate
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Sunny disposition
- Good team player
- Must have own transport
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided,
- Meals while on duty
- Commission on retail sales
- Commission on fee-paying Fitness Appointments
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Free car park
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
- Discounts on stays in Pride of Britain properties