Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Evening Receptionist Health Clinic Job - 3 days ago
Part time less than 30 hours
Salary: 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, polite and highly motivated evening/weekend receptionist/Administrator. We are seeking individuals with proven ability to carry out front of house operations, with control and confidence. The post is based in our Harrow Clinic.
The Sherwood Clinic is a private physiotherapy and rehabilitation practice offering services to Harrow, Stanmore, Wembley, Ruislip, Uxbridge, Edgware and Hornchurch. We have a well established team of experienced and forward thinking physiotherapists, Pilates and Yoga therapists, Massage therapists. We thrive on our patients’ progress in a supportive team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Enthusiasm, ambition and drive
• Professional approach with a ‘can- do’ attitude
• Ability to multi-task and maintain an organized approach
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
• Attention to detail
• Meeting and greeting patients
• Answering the calls and responding to email inquiries in a time efficient manner
• Registering and booking in patients via a computerized internet based booking system
• Administration tasks including taking payments and invoicing
Previous experience as a medical receptionist/administrator is beneficial including experience in using a computerized appointment booking system. You must speak English fluently.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, training and further opportunity for the right candidate to progress in their career.
The working hours are 14-20 per week, Monday to Saturday ( flexible) .
If you believe you have what we are looking for, please email your CV to . Successful candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.