Our client based in Cheshire is currently seeking a confident, assertive individual with experience of working frontline with vulnerable people responding to emergency call outs to help and assist our customers in their homes.
The job, which is due to start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for 12 Months and will be for 40 hours per week. The rate for this position is depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Taking calls from elderly and vulnerable clients and reacting accordingly
* Provide an emergency response to customers on request
* Monitor customer wellbeing by appropriate assessments based on needs risk assessment and health and safety policies
* To give emergency aid including basic first aid assistance in the case of an accident or illness until help of other services and / or relatives can be obtained.
* To keep the Customer Experience Team informed as far as possible of availability and movement whilst on duty
The successful candidate must have experience of the above or and hold a full UK Driving License.
As an Emergency Responder, you must be able to assess, prioritise and communicate quickly and effectively in highly pressurised situations. The ability to work with the minimum of supervision and to utilise your initiative is vital, as is a full driving licence and your own vehicle. You must live within a 15 mile radius of Crewe to be eligible for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.