Clifford Chapman Staircases is an established staircase manufacturing company based in Washington, Tyne & Wear.
We require an experienced Draughtsman to join our technical team working on exciting and challenging projects.
- Survey and produce drawings as required.
- Producing 2D/3D CAD drawings/packages of primarily staircases for client approval and installation.
- Produce accurate and timely shop and detailed drawings for fabrication.
- Liase with clients, developers and site crews.
- Drafting/design background and suitably qualified.
- Proficient AutoCAD skills and Inventor/Solidworks.
- Ability to produce clear and informative production drawings and technical information.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Focused and diligent.
- Work systematically to ensure completion of tasks to meet deadlines and clients expectations.
- Communicate and represent company well.
- Knowledge o f staircase regulations and construction.
- AutoCAD, Inventor and Solidworks.
- Experience in dealing with structural plans.
What’s on Offer
Temporary part-time position, due to increased work load. Package negotiable depending upon experience.