Are you interested in IT or computer-based design? Do you have skills with PCs and/or Macs? Do you enjoy practical tasks working with your hands? Do you like people? If this sounds like you and you are looking for a career with good training and a long-term future this company's friendly, hard-working team of top performers needs you, and would like to meet you.
Based in Morecambe, this firm is one of the area's top design and print providers with a reputation for excellent customer service. It serves many of Lancaster and Morecambe's major organisations.
Full in-house training will be given in all aspects of the role. There is also an opportunity to take this job as an apprenticeship with support from Lancaster and Morecambe College, working towards an NVQ qualification. For the right candidate this will be a long-term, permanent position.
- Handling simple design work using the latest software and computer platforms.
- Receiving and processing customers' files to make them ready for production.
- Working with the latest equipment to produce all kinds of printed work including business stationery, posters, brochures and leaflets.
- Liaison with the team to ensure high quality, on-time production and satisfied customers.
- Use of special paper-finishing equipment to provide a top quality final product.
The successful candidate will have:
- An interest in or previous experience of working within an IT and/or design environment.
- An outgoing, friendly personality and a can-do attitude.
- A high standard of personal organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is a full-time position, 38.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary will be according to experience.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.