HH Saudi Research & Marketing (UK) Limited
HH Saudi Research & Marketing (UK) Limited, part of the Saudi Research and Publishing Company’s international publishing group, is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the position of Deputy Head of Digital Media and Online Services.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Deputy Head of Digital Media and Online Services are detailed below.
· assisting in creating digital media strategies;
· identifying new content for online publications;
· carrying out market analysis to create competitive advantage;
· assisting in managing online staff;
· carrying out data analysis of the online media traffic;
· assisting in quality management of the online media content, ie making sure HH Saudi Research & Marketing (UK) Limited is providing high standard news/video, etc;
· assisting in coordinating/managing freelance editors/freelance journalists for the assigned projects/pieces;
· coordinating coverage for the events in/about Middle East;
· overseeing and verify information on social media to make sure journalists are producing high standard content;
· assisting in evaluating the financial viability of projects/new opportunities; and
· editing commissioned articles from Arabic writers as per Head of Digital Media and Online Services’s instructions.
The successful candidate will play a key role in assistant in varying stages of HH Saudi Research & Marketing (UK) Limited’s multimedia strategies.
The successful candidate will possess all of the following requirements:
· not less than five years’ experience in online publishing and social media;
· not less than two years’ experience in managerial roles, preferably in a journalism setting;
· not less than five years in the media industry, ideally in social media;
· experience in creating video for online channels;
· strong knowledge of Middle East countries; and
· degree in journalism/social media.
S/he must also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
No agencies please.
Posting date: 6 April 2017
Closing date: 4 May 2017