Customer Team Leader (Store Supervisor / Shift manager)
Location: Mildenhall, IP28 7EZ
Pay: Â£8.76 per hour & amazing benefits
We're recruiting for a number of customer team leaders for our busy store in Mildenhall with 16 and 30 hour contracts available
**Once your application is submitted, you'll shortly be sent an online assessment to be completed. This needs to be done within 3 days to be considered for the role.
Being a customer team leader isn't like any other supervisor role. You'll do more than set the pace in store and show customers where the bread and milk are. You'll role model great service, making sure the team always provides our customers and members with a brilliant shopping experience.
What you'll do:
* help train your colleagues to deliver exceptional customer service and store standards
* build and maintain a store environment that is safe and secure
* work in all areas of the shop, from deliveries and checkouts to replenishment and the bakery
* take on key holder responsibility - opening and closing the store
* encourage your team to come up with new ideas to increase sales and community engagement
* embrace change in store and help your colleagues to understand why it's happening
* organise your colleagues activities during the shift
* work varied shifts through the week at different times of the day, including weekends
We'd love to hear from you if:
* you've helped set team targets
* you've previously had to handle and resolve difficult situations
* you love providing great customer service
* you can confidently build relationships with people from all walks of life
* you've ideally organised and led a team's daily activity before
* you're willing to work a range of shifts from 6am to 11pm, including weekends
When you join the Co-op you'll become part of an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You'll get a competitive rate of pay including an increase after 6 months, premium rates for any hours worked between 10pm and 6am and if you work on a public holiday (not including bank holidays). You'll also receive great holidays, a pension with up to 10% employer contributions and discounts on all kinds of products and services.
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they trade in.