Temporary Customer Service Advisor - Birmingham - Immediate Start
Salary - £7.20
Spring Personnel are Excited to be Recruiting for a Fantastic temporary opportunity with our well known client based in Birmingham.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be at the focal point for telephone enquiries and responding to customer emails.
As Customer Service Advisor your role will include:
* Managing high volume incoming telephone calls and queries
* Providing first class customer service
* Making sure customers are provided with all information they require to ensure a high first time resolution rate
* Working 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
* Completing 40hours per week
As the Customer Service Advisor you will demonstrate:
* Fantastic communication skills both on the phone and via email
* Any relevant contact centre / call centre experience would be great but its not vital
* We'd be particularly keen to hear from candidates with Customer Service Experience in a professional state of the art call centre environment or with similar transferable skills.
* Highly organised and able to manage your own time and activities
* Available to work Monday to Friday
* Flexibility in working hours to accommodate business needs
Due the nature of the client information you will be handling as the Customer Service Executive you will required too undertake DBS vetting.
Key Search Words: Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Operative, Contact Centre
Spring Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Group plc is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.