Charity Fundraising Corporate Partnerships Manager with experience developing commercial partnerships between businesses and charities is required by a leading Charity.
SALARY: Circa £35,400 per annum
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
LOCATION: This is a Home Based job. However, candidates will need to be based within the London region. You will also be expected to visit the Head Office in Reading at least once a week for meetings. This job will also involve travelling to client meetings 2 – 3 days per week (travel paid)
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: Due to the nature of the organisation there are frequently dogs on site. Therefore you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have previous experience of working on the commercial side within a Charity based organisation and developing new corporate partnerships with businesses.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Charity Fundraising Corporate Partnerships Manager that has experience developing commercial partnerships between businesses and charities.
Working as the Charity Fundraising Corporate Partnerships Manager you will work strategically to research, prospect, network, cultivate, negotiate and close high value corporate partners.
As the Charity Fundraising Corporate Partnerships Manager you will also be responsible for writing proposals and travelling to potential partners offices to pitch ideas and close deals.
This is a purely new business development role.
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Charity Fundraising Corporate Partnerships Manager:
· Lead on business development strategy, identifying and developing high value corporate opportunities to form profitable, sustainable and lasting partnerships with the Charity
· Development of the prospect pipeline
· Research, evaluate and market a robust portfolio of cost effective funding options which can be tailored to companies and employees that meets the corporate partner and Charity’s objectives
· Travel to company sites to present ideas and negotiate partnership agreements
· Attend meetings and work from the Head Office in Reading once a week
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
· Strong corporate fundraising new business background, working for a leading charity and demonstrable experience of winning high value strategic partnerships with commercial organisations
· Excellent communication and networking skills with a good understanding of the commercial sector along with good interpersonal skills and the ability to self-motivate and prioritise work load
· Proven experience in corporate fundraising with specialised experience in a new business role and have a sound understanding of fundraising and business development within the corporate sector
· Have the ability to work remotely and travel to the Head Office in Reading frequently
· Candidates will need to be based in or around the London area
· Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Home Based, Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
AWD online operates as an employment agency