Our client has a vacancy for a Conveyancing Assistant to provide effective support services to the Residential Conveyancing Business Unit in Stevenage.You will need to have previous experience and knowledge of working in a busy residential conveyancing department.
- Assist in the day to day running and administration of Conveyancing files to include preparation of standard letters and documents via the Case Management system from the outset of a transaction through to completion, preparation of bills and completion statements, setting up and dealing with completions and all post-completion matters. To be responsible for compliance with the firms money laundering requirements i.e. obtaining clear result via Call ML and if referred then producing standard letter to clients requesting proof of identification.
- Attending to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone and in person where requested to provide updates and general advice. To act as the first point of contact for all clients where possible.
- Prepare work as requested by any Conveyancing fee earner to whom he/she reports.
- Assist in the personal organisation of fee earners through the operation of the Case Management system to its full potential and diary management. Filing of papers and other general administrative duties.
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm, in all dealings with clients and others.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.