This is an opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic life sciences graduate who is interested in developing a career in clinical research at a rapidly growing cognitive health clinic, based in the Harley Street area in central London.
The post will involve working between the client's Guildford and London sites. Following successful completion of the probationary period the candidate may be expected to be based primarily at the client's Guildford site.
The successful candidate will be involved in assisting with the day-to-day activities involved in the running of a clinical trial. This includes but is not limited to processing data, scheduling appointments and handling samples. All training can be provided on the job however working knowledge of GCP and previous experience working in clinical research would be advantageous.
This post will report to the Clinical Trials Coordinator.
- Bachelors degree in a life sciences subject or nursing grade 2.1
- Computer literate (strong proficiency with MS Office software including Word and Excel)
- Excellent oral communication
- Strong work ethic
- Proven record of organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative when solving problems
- Able to travel and work between Guildford and London clinics
- Past experience working in a clinical or research orientated environment
- GCP certified
- Experience with using specialist clinical trials data entry software such as RAVE, InForm, IWRS etc.
- Trained in phlebotomy
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.