Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Cleaning Operative - Darlington Job - 1 week ago
Part time less than 30 hours
Salary: 7.50 per hour
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person to join our cleaning team at our prestigious client in Darlington. Experience is desirable but not essential as we are looking for someone with the right attitude first and foremost.
This post will begin on 01.04.17 at a starting rate of £7.50 per hour, working various shifts to be disclosed at interview. This is a permanent part-time position.
The job requires the successful candidate to:
· - Provide a cleaning service that is professional and to the highest standards at all times this includes: mopping and
vacuuming floors; wiping down desks and chairs, cleaning of toilets and bathrooms, and other duties appropriate to the role.
· - Follow all health and safety procedures
· - Provide exceptional customer service to the client
· - Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
· - Work closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure that AM Services Group offers an exceptional customer service at the
If you think you are the right person to wear the AM Services Group uniform and help to deliver our promises to our client then please apply now by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref: DL01. If we haven't told you enough and you'd like to know more before you apply then just email and ask.
AM Services Group is an equal opportunities employer.
AM Services Group is a friendly, professional and fast-growing company. We offer a complete facilities management solution to our clients across the North of England. Our clients range from large blue chip, multi-national companies to small local enterprises and from accountants to chemical manufacturers. For more information about us please visit the website at www.amservicesgroup.co.uk.