Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Salary: Â£7.83 per hour
Booths is more than just a well loved store. It's a family. Maybe it's because we've been a family-run business since 1847, but joining our team really does feel like joining a caring, supportive family. You feel special.
As a cleaner in one of our stores you will ensure that all areas of the store are cleaned and maintained to an exceptional standard by undertaking a variety of cleaning tasks which will include the use of floor cleaning equipment. All of which play a vital part in helping us to deliver an excellent shopping experience for our customers.
Booths Offers you some Amazing Benefits: â€¢ Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after qualifying service with 20% off all purchases â€¢ Access to an Occupational Health provider â€¢ Opportunity to join the Healthshield Insurance Scheme â€¢ Company Pension â€¢ Colleague Bonus Scheme â€¢ Long Service Awards
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours: â€¢ Humility â€¢ Dedication â€¢ Customer Happiness â€¢ Authenticity â€¢ Freedom â€¢ Togetherness Like the idea of family life? Join usâ€¦..
1. To ensure activity undertaken ultimately contributes to internal and external customer satisfaction.
2. To present a smart image at all times wearing the provided company uniform including any personal protective equipment that you are issued as identified by risk assessment.
3. To undertake any training and development required to maintain effectiveness in the role.
4. Carry out cleaning tasks using the approved methodology and procedures in line with the cleaning specification.
5. Ensure cleaning chemicals and equipment are stored and used in line with the Material Safety data sheets and training.
6. To be aware of the statutory environmental health and hygiene requirements and maintaining a safe food handling environment and be an effective role model in this area.
7. To be aware of the importance of Health and Safety issues and to endeavour to work safely at all times.
8. To be an active member of the team liaising and co-operating with other colleagues as required.
9. To complete or maintain any records required accurately including cleaning schedules and relevant records.
10. To demonstrate and role model the Booths values.
You need to show us that you have the following:
You need to show us that you have the following: Knowledge Control of Substances Hazardous to Health(COSHH) - Desirable Basic Hygiene - Desirable Basic Food Safety - Desirable
Skills Good Communication - Essential Self motivated - Essential Good interpersonal skills - Essential Ability to work as part of a team - Essential
Behaviours Treating those around you as you would want to be treated. - Essential To make, take and own decisions - Essential To care about what you do and understand what makes us special and different - Essential To always listen and learn from everything you do - Essential
How we do things at Booths
Booths believes that how we behave and carry on our business, with our customers and with each other, is what makes us different from our competitors and what makes us special. What we value most at Booths and will want you to demonstrate can be summarised briefly by the following six behaviours: â€¢Humility â€¢Dedication â€¢Customer Happiness â€¢Authenticity â€¢Freedom â€¢Togetherness