Monitoring security systems in a busy control room.
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services.
You will work in a security control room at a client site. Your main aim will be to ensure that all electronic systems, intruder alarms, access control systems, processes and procedures meet service levels and the security needs of the business.
You will also:
- Liaise with the client, police and other agencies as necessary.
- Co-ordinate and prioritise incidents from the Control Room
- Monitor the electronic security systems on site
- Produce reports on false alarms and response times.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Knowledge of control room operations
- Experience within the security industry
- Excellent knowledge of CCTV, intruder alarms and access control systems
- Verbal and written communication skills to at least National Level 2 - e.g. GCSEs grades A*-C
- Good IT skills
- SIA PSS licence essential
- Enhanced CRB Check required(NPV1)