Eden Foodservice is currently recruiting a Catering Manager for one of our schools in Bristol BS2 area.This role will require the candidate to work 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 1.30pm, Term Time only.
As Catering Manager you will be in charge of the smooth running of the unit.
Eden Foodservice is focused on modern, quality food and healthy eating.
Leading the catering team you will have full responsibility for the training and development of all staff. You will also be responsible for the cleaning and maintaining of the kitchen and facilities to include all aspects of Health and Safety. Responsibilities
Knowledge skills & experience
- Plan, organise and monitor controls of food quality, presentation and service.
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Budget Achieve and maintain the food cost within the unit.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is maintained at all times.
- Prepare food using fresh ingredients.
- Prepare menus and develop recipes.
- Ensure all team members are working in line with current legislation at all times.
- Previous Catering experience.
- Supervisory/Management skills.
- Relevant professional catering qualification.
- Good understanding of budgets.
Additional job board text
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and take on different tasks as and when required.
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of over 80,000 people worldwide.