Are you passionate and committed to delivering amazing customer service? ... Then come and join the Revolution!
At Metro Bank we are looking for Cashiers who display outstanding qualities that are in keeping with our values of providing genuinely professional and amazing customer service, alongside strong teamwork. You'll often be the first colleague people meet when they enter the store, so you will take every opportunity to turn a potential customer into a fan!
Our store colleagues focus on the customer all the time, every time because they care about our customers, and we get rid any bank rules that get in the way of them doing that. That is why we offer instant account opening with a debit card, PIN and cheque book issued on the spot.
As a Cashier you will work at the counter line and be responsible for cash/cheque handling, solving customer problems and account queries. You will also assist in exceeding service goals by minimising customer wait times and accurately and efficiently serving customers' needs.
With ambitious growth targets and a plan to open 150 Stores by 202, we offer a truly unique opportunity and a potentially fast paced and exciting career.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support, so you don't need previous experience of finance or banking, but you must have experience of delivering outstanding customer service. You'll also need to be able to balance building relationships with your customers with attention to detail - we are a bank after all!
In return we will make sure that you're well rewarded, with a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, non-contributory pension scheme, and bonus scheme.
- This is what the job involves:
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Building relationships with customers that create fans
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services
- Cash and cheque handling
- Participating in our events (including Kids Rock, Dogs Rule, Grand Openings, Metro Money Zone)
- Helping customers with the Magic Money Machine
And we are looking for someone who is able to do these wonderful things:
- Able to deliver an excellent customer experience in a very active environment
- Have strong communication and relationship building skills
- Have an amazing eye for detail
- Be 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the 7 days Metro Bank are open (including Saturdays and Sundays