At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
You will provide On-Site Calibration and Repair to Test and Measurement Equipment at one of our prime customer locations. As part of a global team, you will be involved in testing, calibrating and repairing a wide range of test and measurement equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing, calibrating and adjusting Test and Measurement Equipment using defined procedures, software and equipment to maintain functionality and accuracy for our customer.
- Running and maintaining multiple calibration workstations within a Calibration Laboratory.
- Understanding measurement principles covering a wide range of equipment.
- Solving test and calibration problems which require deep technical knowledge.
- Conducting repair of test and measurement equipment.
- Working as part of a team to ensure key performance metrics are achieved.
- Contacting customers to provide progress updates.
- Working on service assignments with clearly defined objectives.
- Performing routine tasks, using prescribed procedures.
- Performing technical duties that may require use of judgment.
- A University Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Mechanical and/or Electrical) with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Service & Support Operations, or related areas.
- Extensive experience in Calibrating and Maintaining equipment.
- Strong team player with ability to take ownership and work in a fast paced environment to deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate well across all levels.
- Ability to load, move and replace equipment up to 20kg.
Join some of the brightest minds in the measurement world. Learn more at the link.