An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to support the team with their workload at an Estate Agents in Beverley.
You will be using accounting software called Xero to produce invoices and monthly management reports.
Hours of Work
• 30 hours / wk
• Inputting data on to a bespoke accounting software system called xero
• Raising invoices
• Producing monthly management reports
• File management/compliance
• Producing professional documents
• Database management
• GCSE A-C in Mathematics and English
• Computer literate
• Time keeping
• Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
• Forward thinking
• For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.