CH2M are in a Joint Venture with Costain to deliver highways services for East Sussex County council. The contract commenced on 1st May and runs for a period of seven years. The Joint Venture known as East Sussex Highways are responsible for all maintenance and design services within the county.
· Familiarity with IT database systems
· BSc / BEng Civil Engineering
· Member of Institution of Civil Engineers or working towards this qualification
· Aiming for accreditation through Bridge Inspector Certification Scheme (BICS)
· Knowledge of process of bridge inspection
· Knowledge of Highway Law.
· An understanding of procurement methods and legislation.
· Knowledge of bridge strengthening methods.
· Knowledge of structural analysis methods.
· Computer Aided Design
· Clean driving license