Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
A well established and highly regarded Chartered Accountancy firm based in Stevenage is looking to recruit a full-time Accounting/Bookkeeper reporting directly in to the Head of Accounting Support. They are a dynamic, forward-thinking firm with an outstanding reputation and this is a perfect opportunity for a skilled Bookkeeper with professional services experience to join the practice.
This role exposes the successful candidate to a wide range of clients, industries and sectors.
This is a permanent full -time role paying £28,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience. (Hrs are 9 - 17:30)
The Bookkeeper will, using Sage 50, have a full accounting view across a portfolio of clients including: Monthly management account preparation, maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers, accruals and journals, employee expenses and more.
Essential skills/requirements of the Bookkeeper:
- Recent, proven bookkeeping experience within professional practice
- Experience using Xero and/or Sage 50
- Qualified AAT by study of through significant working practice
- Must have strong numerical focus and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to liaise with senior partners/colleagues
- The ability to take ownership of your workload and take responsibility
- This role is client facing
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted