We are currently recruiting a Bookkeeper role for a small to medium sized business in Sunbury on Thames. Reporting into the Director of the business, this is a busy role with many different responsibilities.
70% of your time will be spent looking after the company accounts and 30% will be administrative. With lovely offices and an excellent working environment, this is an ideal role for a local, experienced Bookkeeper. Part time applications will also be considered.
Management of Company Accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Credit control
- VAT returns
- Payroll (only 6 in company so no previous payroll experience required)
- Preparation of information for audit
- Expense auditing
- Issuing and balancing petty cash
- Stock accounting between business to business and web sales
- Administrative Duties
- Supplier management. Liaising with suppliers to expedite purchase orders.
- Contract administration. Including the monitoring of import / export licenses and HMRC duty relief.
- Coordination with logistics regarding goods in, dispatching and stock management.
- Management of transaction suppliers such as Worldpay and Paypal.