Becky Adlingtons SwimStars are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and organised swimming teachers to join our learn to swim programme, delivered at centres across the UK.
Region :Wakefield, Huddersfield, Hull
Skill set required:
* Level 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification (essential)
* Ideally the candidate will hold a valid National Reach Rescue Award / Pool Attendant Qualification or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, although not essential.
* Professional, punctual and well-organised person responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes
* Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
* Good communicator
Your responsibilities as a swimming instructor will include:
* High quality delivery of swimming classes at your designated centre
* Responsible for carrying out all administrative tasks associated with your position, including lesson plans, progress updates, schemes of work and class registers
* Integration of the ASA Learn to Swim Framework and programme reward schemes into your classes
About our client
Becky Adlington's SwimStars is an exciting learn to swimprogramme written by Becky Adlington, Britain's most successful swimmer, with Alan Rapley and Linda Freeman, two of the most experienced and respected experts in teaching children to swim
Successful candidates will take part in continuous BASS training courses annually