: ASSISTANT COFFEE SHOP MANAGERLocation
: £16,000 - £18,000 plus excellent benefits and bonusesRef:
A beautiful café concept is recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join their top performing store in Thornbury. This business is performing exceptionally well and they have stores across the UK with a growing presence in the South and the Midlands.
They are well known for beautiful stores, high quality products and fabulous customer service.
If you are looking for a management role in a fast growing and successful hospitality business where you can quickly progress your career this is the role for you.The Role of Assistant Coffee Shop Manager:
The Requirements for Assistant Coffee Shop Manager:
- Assisting the Manager in the day to day running of this busy store
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assisting the Manager in managing staff
- Control store financial, stock and orders
- Train & coach staff
- Drive sales
- Maintain very high standards throughout
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience in a retail, hospitality or ideally coffee/cafe business
- Excellent people skills
- Proven experience managing a busy coffee/café business (or similar hopsitality outlet)
- Passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial nature
- Good head for numbers
If this role suits your background and you would like to pursue it, please apply today. Alternatively if you require any further information please don’t hesitate to call the NU Search Recruitment offices and one of our team will be in touch.
Nu Search Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency within retail, fashion and hospitality.
We do try and respond to all applicants however, due to high volumes of applications we receive, this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then we are sorry but you have not been successful.