Due to a substantial amount of ongoing contracts (nationally) within the Office, Banking and Commercial sectors, we are now looking for AC Engineers to become part of the mechanical team within a growing company.
The successful candidates should ideally have experience of working in the Commercial/Banking sector.
Due to the nature of work – working night shifts, weekends and away from home will be required.
The AC Engineer will be expected to have over 5-6 years’ experience of working independently on AC systems used in Commercial/Banking sector and ideally completed a formal apprenticeship (NVQ). Also knowledge of all main AC manufacturers Mitsubishi, Daikin & Toshiba equipment.
The AC Engineer will be expected to perform the following responsibilities: -
· Installation of new Single, Twin & Multi Splits and VRV / VRF's systems (2 & 3 pipe systems)
· Adapting existing systems / system repairs
· De-commissioning and strip-out of aged systems
· Regular Service visits
· Fault diagnosing / troubleshooting
· Site surveys
· Knowledge of ductwork installation would be desirable
· NVQ Level 2 in Engineering Maintenance & Installation for Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment
· NVQ Level 3 in Installing & Commissioning Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment
· F-Gas 2079
· CSCS Card
· Manufacturer Product Courses - Any Daikin or Mitsubishi related product course are very beneficial!
In return the successful candidates will be rewarded with a good rate of pay and company vehicle.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to Carys Clare by clicking on the link below.