Unfortunately this job vacancy is no longer available. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Air Conditioning Engineer Job
James Street Ind Est, Bolton (BL5), BL5 3QR
Salary: Unspecified Competitive salary/package
Due to a substantial amount of ongoing contracts (nationally) within the Office, Banking and Commercial sectors, we are now looking for AC Engineers to become part of the mechanical team within a growing company.
The successful candidates should ideally have experience of working in the Commercial/Banking sector.
Due to the nature of work – working night shifts, weekends and away from home will be required.
The AC Engineer will be expected to have over 5-6 years’ experience of working independently on AC systems used in Commercial/Banking sector and ideally completed a formal apprenticeship (NVQ). Also knowledge of all main AC manufacturers Mitsubishi, Daikin & Toshiba equipment.
The AC Engineer will be expected to perform the following responsibilities: -
· Installation of new Single, Twin & Multi Splits and VRV / VRF's systems (2 & 3 pipe systems)
· Adapting existing systems / system repairs
· De-commissioning and strip-out of aged systems
· Regular Service visits
· Fault diagnosing / troubleshooting
· Site surveys
· Knowledge of ductwork installation would be desirable
· NVQ Level 2 in Engineering Maintenance & Installation for Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment