This company is a specialist provider of integrated systems throughout the UK, installing Structured Cabling, Audio Visual Systems, Fibre Optics, TV/SAT and Wireless Networks ensuring that technology investment provides real benefits. Working with consultants and major clients throughout the UK, for over 28 Years this company has delivered an impressive portfolio of installations in the commercial sector.
They are expanding their operation and are looking to recruit an experienced Aerial Satellite / IRS Engineer based in the Glasgow branch. The ideal applicant will have experience in the design, installation and maintenance of Aerial, Satellite and IRS Communal systems.
Company vehicle would be provided with the position along with PPE, uniform and equipment to complete installations. 37.5Hr week with all overtime paid - Immediate Start
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career
- Responsible for the design and implementation of IRS/SMATV/MATV systems
- Assisting in the design of systems at tender stage
- Installation and Commissioning of systems
- Proven experience in similar capacity
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage as well as work in a team
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- IRS / SMATV / MATV Experience
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Work well as part of a team
- Possess good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Holds CSCS card
- Completed CAI Basic Aerial and Satellite Installation Courses
- Experience using test equipment
- NVQ Level 2 Signal Reception
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience
- Working at Heights Training/Certificate
They are an expanding company and as such are constantly looking for experienced engineers nationwide: to carry out work in their specialist areas: Structured Cabling, Fibre optics, Wireless, TV Aerials, IRS Communal, Audio Visual and basic Cisco Router set up/configuration.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.