Bridgend Regional Distribution Centre
Based in one of our 9 Regional Offices you’ll be joining a unique environment, and an exceptionally talented team playing a key role in our business. With an expanding network of stores, ensuring a full and fresh supply of products is where our dedicated Supply Chain Department thrive. An absolutely vital link in the Lidl supply chain, you will guarantee our uncompromising approach to quality and variety of products for our customers!
What will you do?
- Analyse store orders, especially for promotions and our fresh range
- Analyse product and write-off data to identify potential issues
- Analyse store and product turnover, highlighting any trends
- Create ordering tools to help Store Management place orders
- Manage and allocate stock
- Carry out general office management tasks
What will you need?
- Degree-level education or equivalent experience
- Experience in an office-based position
- Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- A real attention to detail
- An analytical mind that can focus on solutions
- A genuine interest in working with figures
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in German is desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
- £18,270 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects