On behalf of our award winning client we are looking for an experienced administrator. The role is working for a LETTINGS agency with an envious reputation based in Headingley, Leeds.
The organisation is seeking a likeminded individual, who is not afraid to roll their sleeve up and go that extra mile when needed. The company operate within the student lettings sector and manage an impressive portfolio.
If you have, can or are;
• experience of working as a Team Administrator in the property/agency sector - (desired)
• experience of managing confidential communication/diary management
• organised, flexible and able to effectively manage your workload
• personable, proactive and positive approach to work
• ability to pay meticulous attention to detail
• able to demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• ability to prioritise and multi-task workload
• proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
• CFP knowledge - (desired)
The company is willing to considered applicants who have not worked in the property industry, however, experience of the sector is preferred, however, all non-property experience candidates must be able to demonstrate solid administrative experience with their current employer.
4 Days A Week + Saturday Work
£15,000 Per Annum
Potential Of Team Bonus