We are proudly representing our client in their search for a permanent Administrator. If you are looking for a permanent assignment, please apply for an immediate response
- Answering all incoming calls and greeting external visitors, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Calculating wage roll for weekly paid employees and work with the payroll agency for timely submission of wages.
- Matching supplier invoices to goods received note and purchase order, entering onto accounting system or querying with relevant person as necessary.
- Successfully completing a number of administrative tasks on a daily; weekly and monthly basis in line with agreed Company procedure.
- Ensure all documentation is completed at appropriate times and kept in order.
- Liaise with other departments as and when required.
- Ensure working environment is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Undertake additional tasks as directed.
- Highly organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Good with English (verbally and written)
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
- Able to work in a team
- Good level of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, grade A-C, including English and Maths (or equivalent)