Our Hull branch currently has an opportunity for an experienced Accuracy Checking Technician (ACT). Working 24 hours a week.
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of this pharmacy business. You will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and building lasting relationships.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services . You will be part of a small, hard-working and compact team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Accuracy Checking Technician Status
* NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services
* NVQ Level 2 Dispenser Technician
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
If you believe you are an ideal candidate, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter explaining why you would make a great candidate.