Home Office Digital, Data and Technology (Live Services) provides high quality IT services to Home Office Technology customers by -
· Providing our users with the tools they need to access and engage with services and systems applicable to their business.
· Delivering the technical Service Support capabilities required to operate our platforms, applications and toolsets.
· Maintaining the Operational Security of our live services.
· Supporting the Service Architecture and lifecycle management of our services.
· Supporting Business Management to ensure that Live Services operates as a highly effective organisation.
The Home Office Digital, Data and Technology Infrastructure services team is responsible for all aspects of hosting, maintaining and supporting the infrastructure providing services for Civil Registration and Her Majesty’s Passport Office within the Home Office.
Reporting to the HEO Team Leader, the post holder will be responsible for assisting with the day to day administration of the GRO estate.
The competences should be addressed in the “statement in support of your application” boxes on the application form, whilst the desirable criteria should be addressed in the “additional information to support your application “box.
Please note: the combined maximum word count for each of the competence and desirable criteria should not exceed 200 words.
For further information and details of how to apply please visit the Civil Service Website